Thursday, July 26, 2012

Suis La Lune


Drivers,

In the summer of 2010 I had the pleasure of booking and performing with a band called Suis La Lune. At the time, the band was touring across the United States with Pala and my good friends Fair Root. The show took place on June 27th at one of Miami's most iconic venues Churchill's Pub. The concert featured performances by all the touring bands as well as Capsule, Baboons, and Montgomery Drive. To this day it continues to be one of my favorite concerts I've ever been a part of in terms of booking, coordinating, organizing, and performing.

Check out one of the videos from the 2010 Churchill's Pub show below:


Fast forward two years and the emotional hardcore heroes from Sweden are back with a brand new album available through Topshelf Records. The new album titled Riala is by far one of the strongest, most melodic, infectious, and catchy emotional hardcore albums of 2012. From start to finish the album flows beautifully begging for another listen. Furthermore, Riala has been the album I consistently find playing in my head and hence has been stuck in my stereo since its May release.

Check out video of the Riala Release Show below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment